Thursday, September 30, 2010

Feeling good and accomplishing stuff

Been getting up uber early every morning and doing a quick morning jog before I make the fiancee breakfast. The very first day I did it the weather was conspiring against me as it was pouring rain but I was still a trooper and made it out.

I also extended my "Tuesday and Thursday" vegetarian days and pretty much did an entire week last week before going to Motoranaut..my fav hamburger place here in Edmonton that is closing down tomorrow. For those of you who don't know it...it's an old double decker modified bus thats a hamburger joint up in an industrial area near Whitemud and 66th. If you got a hankering for an hour long wait...a fat cat...slow staff...a roof with leaks in it..and a decent hamburger....I strongly suggest you try it out tonight or tomorrow before it closes up.



Also been accomplishing some stuff around the house...managed to wallmounnt my TV the other day and hide all the cables through the walls into a kitchen cabinet where my xbox/peripherals are now stored. sexy ain't it!!



Today is one of my last days off by myself before I start up that nasty work thing on Monday (ha! just kidding..looking forward to it..mostly)...the house is totally spic n span and beautiful so I might just go rent an xbox game....or I might fix up the patio....or maybe do another geocache! This weekend though I am going out somewhere nice to watch the leafs change.

1 comment:

  1. Good on ya for getting up earlier for the run. Kristie and I find it hard enough to get up early together, so it is good you've got the drive on your own.

    ReplyDelete