Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Busy Summer coming up

I have a lot of obligations and objectives this summer but I am really happy for the challenge and think I'm on a good path.

Objective/Goal:

1) Blog more often and better...try to get a handful of people following this and do something that interests people

2) Complete my Master Composter Class

3) Be accepted into the Master Naturalist Class (with possible completion in 2014)

4) Complete 100 hours of community service

5) Create the Icelandic Community website (Once I get full domain access,....grrr)

6) Get into some kind of physical activity...fuck..I'm 34 and getting FAT...If I can't take some kind of care of myself now where will I be in 20 years? And I can only blame my office life so much.

7) Get fixed

8) Downsize my material belongings, I know I'm pretty good...but I would really like the sound of this 100 thing challenge...

9) Expand my friendship circle (both with current friends in depth and new ones) but do it without booze or loud music....it's a shame that you can know people for years sometimes but barely know much about them because so often what we do socially doesn't really allow proper interaction.

10) Be debt free or well on way

11) I already booked the time off work for the Verge Permaculture course this fall...so would be totally awesome to complete that....and be a certified Permaculture guy...woot?

12) Setup weekly touchbases with my family via skype...sometimes being far away sucks :(

I think that's a good rambling list for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment