Thursday, September 19, 2013

Loving the eventbrite

Totally spent an hour going through eventbrite and finding every event I thought was awesome.

Wednesday night I went down to the yellowhead brewery (which I've always loved) and saw a speech by the author of http://www.amazon.ca/Economics-Happiness-Mark-Anielski/dp/0865715963/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379643961&sr=8-1&keywords=economics+of+happiness  I've been reading lots on wealth/finances lately so I really enjoyed this.

Janelle and I are still in debt at the moment but we both can see the "light at the end of the tunnel" and hope to soon be totally debt free....going to be so ...refreshing...and invigorating...

Cypress...Iceland...soon to be America? It's crazy how much we try to let wealth dictate our happiness...in the end it's our friends and social circle are what will matter....I encourage everyone to learn more...become a better person...surround yourself by people you admire or want to learn from....if the lights go off those are that is what will pay dividends.

95% of the money in the world is debt based and this year will be the first that the US spends more on interest payments than on it's defence budget....something ain't right....

No comments:

Post a Comment