Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I do often regret that I don't post more onto this journal, I also regret that I post that nearly everytime...the fact that it's also quite cliched to complain about this isn't lost on me.

As I type this out I am sitting in a rather lovely park in downtown edmonton using a nice girls butt as a pillow. Around me is quite the menagerie of players...a handful of jugglers accompanied by several hemp clad hula hoopers and a large drum circle..hippy circle...oh yes...

Beautiful summer days you are so close to being here....

Last couple of weekends my beautiful fiancee and I have went out and camper under the stars on some crownland...such a great time...the first time I couldn't get her out of the sleeping bag but the second time she was active running around getting the firewood and helping shore up the shelter.

There is something so relaxing about being out in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do but just "be". At one point it rained so hard in the middle of the night it totally swamped our fire and just about everything we'd have if it wasn't for some good tarp laying by my partner.

The next day we had a totally wonderful time simply walking around and doing some exploring. We've spent quite a few nights over the last few weeks at the same spot...I think next time we are going to venture a bit deeper into the woods...


Spent some tim trying to find shapes in clouds!!


Our humble home away from home!!!


Hail is really hard to capture in the air so you get it on the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment