Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm not certain if I would do the netbook thing again if I had the opportunity to redo that decision...I love it...especially the battery length...but the screen is pretty dang small..small enough that I still find myself sneaking into my new pseudo office with the old computer...which is really just the monitor prompted up on the washer and me straddling the kitty litter box...not exactly great.

But i am using the computer a lot less..facebook is totally gone and while occasionally i feel a bit more disconnected I don't mind at all.

Get to go to winnipeg this weekend! eek! should be fun....we got a list of great restaurants to try out...

mitzi's

chinese place right downtown...only serves like pork...

noodle house or soemthing on osborne....

vjs

ohhh and i totally want a sunburger.

time for me to go to bed, i decided to start updating thsi thing even when i dont have much to say or dont make it a big fancy post...

keyboard is hard to capatalize on...kinda which autocorrect would do it..doh

No comments:

Post a Comment