Sunday, June 15, 2014

Solar Tour

I had the pleasure of doing a solar tour at 3 different sites on the weekend. I got to say that I don't understand why this isn't being fully embraced by everyone who owns, such neat stuff. I've been trying to get into the alt energy market for a bit now (or at least becoming more knowledgeable on it) and just now this thing is going to explode.

I really enjoyed taking a look at the thermal water reclamation setup the Marian centre was using....such a neat setup....why do people spend thousands on infloor heating instead of just routing the hot water through the bathroom floor...get out of shower...the floor is nice and toasty...just a bit of extra copper tubing.

Lots of idea's for tiny haus.

pictures below: (once I can get my phone working)

No comments:

Post a Comment